4 Bank Charger
The Ionic 4-bank lithium charger, charges 12V (LiFePo4) batteries individually at 10A on each channel. The charger can be used for 48V, 36V, 24V or 12V systems. This charger can also be used to charge lead acid or AGM batteries. It can be used for 2 or 3 bank charging system as well by doubling up on different banks. The 4 bank charges to 14.6V by constant current at 10A then floats to 13.8V. Weighing only 11lbs with a size of 12in x 9.5in x 2in gives this charger a low profile and is one of the lightest chargers on the market.
Makes a great charger for Ionic Batteries and lead acid batteries.
Also can be used as a 3 bank
Charge multiple lithium batteries at once with the new Ionic 4 Bank Charger
- Charges 12V Lithium (LiFePo4) batteries up to 4 banks at 10A the same time.
- Green and Red indicators lights for charging status. (Green: Power or Charging Completed)-(Red: Charging),
- Lightweight and low profile design
- Can also be used for 2- 3 bank charging system.
- Can be used for lead acid or AGM batteries.
- Ionic Lithium APP shows charge level and time to charge when using Ionic Lithium Batteries.
- 60in (5ft) cable length on each bank
|Input||110V/120VAC at 7.5A|
|Current||10A each Channel|
|Size||12 in x 9.5 in x 2 in|