Fish Longer, Go Faster
Ionic Lithium Marine Batteries are a Premium LifeP04 Battery with the best Safety Features Available
Ionic Lithium Marine Battery Benefits
Ionic Lithium marine Batteries are made with Grade A cells and backed by our 5 year warranty
Spend More Time On The Water, Less On Battery Issues
No one wants to get packed up and ready for a long, glorious day on the water, only to realize the battery’s dead because somebody forgot to check the battery the night before. Whether you’re planning the day for leisure or sport, a dead battery means neither.
The good news is, lithium batteries not only maintain their charge for longer, but if you choose Ionic they’re also bluetooth equipped. With a few taps on your cell phone, you’ll know whether your batteries are good to go or not. It’s that easy.
Our Lithium Deep Cycle Batteries provide a longer battery life with less recharging and no maintenance. No more lake days spent at home, less stress, more time on the water.
- Ionic batteries are made with Grade A cells not lower lever Grade at B or C that others are using. The performance will degrade very fast with cycles.
- Ionic uses large 20Ah and 25Ah flat cells to minimize connections points. Allows lower resistance to reduce any heat build up and balances the cells better.
- Ionic batteries have Bluetooth monitoring system in place to provide exact state of charge to give you a piece of mind. Also calculates real time run time or charge time under existing condition.
- Ionic batteries can be connected 4 in series to work on 12, 24, 36 and 48V systems as well
- Ionic batteries have 3/8th threads to use with a nut and not a screws that might be too long or too short depending what ring terminals are being connected.
- Ionic batteries have advance BMS software to filter spikes and provide extra starting current.
- Ionic batteries has been awarded patents US9412994 and US9954207 for the MOSFET controls inside the battery. Most competitors are infringing on those patents.
Our Ionic lithium marine batteries are created with the highest quality materials. Built for the long haul, these batteries will provide you with countless hours of enjoyment on the water.
Ionic Lithium Marine batteries come with built in bluetooth monitoring. Check the battery level from your phone so you can know exactly what your battery life is at any time.
Ionic Deep Cycle Lithium Marine Batteries have a lifespan of 2-4 times longer than traditional lead-acid batteries
There are many different types of batteries available on the market, but which one’s right for you? Better yet, which one’s equipped with the latest and greatest technology? To keep things simple we’ll talk about today’s two top contenders: lead acid and lithium. Most of us have heard the adage, you get what you pay for. Batteries are no exception to that rule.
No one wants to be stuck on the side of the road or on the water without a paddle, that’s why choosing the right battery is so important.
- Cell Cycle Life: 20,000 shallow cycles or ~10 year
- Longer Life Cycles: Exceed 2,000 full cycles, 5 times better than Lead Acid with 80% capacity left. Other companies claim higher full cycles with 50% capacity left that ours achieve as well.
- Higher Discharge Power: 6.6 times of Lead Acid
- Less Charging Time: Less than 2 hours
- Less Self Discharge Rate: Less than 2% monthly, Lead Acid is 30%
- Less Weight and Size: 50% of Lead Acid
- High Temperature: Can operate at 70°C without life degradation
- Low Temperature: Can operate in -30°C with slight performance degrade
- Maintenance Free: Flooded Lead Acid need constant distilled water maintenance
- Lithium does not Freeze
- Safer: No Explosion, No Fire
- Non Toxic to the Environment
- 98% Energy efficient