GATORBAKS for Phoenix Boats
Kits come with everything you need except boards.
Sold in Pairs with screws and end caps included
No more wet, dirty, damaging bunk carpet
Bling it up with the Gatorbak Clear Bunk Covers, Light Kits also Available
If you have questions feel free to CONTACT US
Discounts offered to BBC and MPB members
The Gatorbak Difference – Why Use Gatorbak Synthetic Bunk Covers?
Gatorbak synthetic bunk covers are a direct replacement for bunk carpeting, providing a soft cushion of protection for your watercraft’s hull. All gatorbak synthetic bunk covers and bumpers include the following features:
- Deep ribs – allowing water, salt, and debris to flush away.
- Durable Synthetic Compound – Thick, soft construction for cushion and durability (1/2” thick).
- Non-Permeat Marking (Synthetic Compounds)
- 100% Virgin Materials
- UV Resistant
- 3-Year Limited Warranty
- 100% Made in the USA
- Patent Pending Profiles and Designs
Our bunk covers provide distinct advantages:
- Reduces chance for transfer of Invasive Species Spores and Organisms
- Direct replacement for bunk carpet!
- Dries quickly, reducing the possibility of Gel Coat Blistering.
- Easy Installation
- Stylish Appearance (Gray, Black, White, and Premium Clear)
- Cleans easily – only takes soap and water.
- Does not hold sand, algae, or muck, unlike carpet.
- Ribbed design – allowing water to easily flow through it.
- Premium Clear color option allows for stylish lighted bunk application – aiding with loading and unloading in the dark, and increasing safety.
All Gatorbak brand products are proudly manufactured in the USA. They are also environmentally friendly, as more than 99% of our manufacturing byproducts are recyclable. At the end of their life cycle, Gatorbak synthetic bunk covers and dock bumpers are also completely recyclable.
While Gatorbak may make loading and loading your boat easier, it is not designed to be hard or slick like other thin plastic bunk covers or wraps. It is designed to react very similar to carpet. The hardware is mounted through the sides so eliminating the risk of screw heads against your hull.
Protecting your investment starts with our custom synthetic compound, specially formulated for use with all hull types. It continues through an intelligent, patent pending design, adding features to increase protection to your boat’s hull. “Protect Your Investment” with Gatorbak synthetic bunk covers. Check out our full product catalog here.