GPSMAP® 1222 Keyed Networking Chartplotter Non-Touch Panoptix Livescope Bundle
12-inch Chartplotter Is All-in-1 Solution
- 12-inch color display with keypad interface and multifunction control knob
- High-sensitivity internal 10 Hz GPS and GLONASS receiver
- Fully network capable for Garmin Marine Network and NMEA 2000® plus NMEA 0183 support
- Supports optional BlueChart® g2 Vision® HD charts for Auto Guidance and other premium navigation features
GPSMAP 1222 is designed for cruisers, sailors and sailing racers who need the advanced all-in-1 solution provided by our 10-inch keyed chartplotter. Features a large, bright screen coupled with a quick and easy-to-use keypad interface with user-programmable keys and a multifunction control knob.
Complete Network Sharing
Garmin Marine Network support allows sharing of sonar, maps, user data, dome or open-array radar, IP cameras and Panoptix™ sonar among multiple units. Includes NMEA 2000 network connectivity and NMEA 0183 support for autopilots, digital switching, weather, FUSION-Link, VHF, AIS and other sensors.
Built-in ANT® Connectivity
Enjoy built-in ANT wireless connectivity directly to quatix® marine watch, Garmin Nautix™ in-view display, gWind™ Wireless 2 transducer, GNX™ Wind marine instrument and wireless remote controls.
The Ultimate Connected Boating App
Built-in Wi-Fi gives you access to the free all-in-one ActiveCaptain™ app, so you can manage your marine experience from nearly anywhere. It creates a simple yet powerful connection between your compatible mobile device and your Garmin chartplotter, charts, maps and the boating community. Wherever you are, you’ll have unlimited access to your cartography, the ability to purchase new maps and charts and access to the Garmin Quickdraw™ Contours Community. Stay connected with smart notifications on your chartplotter screen. You can also plan a trip or prefish a lake, and ActiveCaptain will automatically sync with your chartplotter. Even get notifications for software updates, and decide when to download them on your device.
Heading, Position Refreshed 10 Times per Second
Fast, responsive built-in 10 Hz GPS and GLONASS receiver refreshes your position and heading 10 times each second to make your movement on the screen more fluid. It makes dropping up to 5,000 accurate waypoints — and finding your way back to them — quick and easy.
Upgrade to Our Best Maps on the Water
Two SD™ card slots provide expandable memory for accessory map purchases, such as LakeVü HD, LakeVü HD Ultra, BlueChart® g2 HD or BlueChart® g2 Vision® HD, which adds Garmin patented Auto Guidance¹ and other great features.
Built-in SailAssist Features
To help you gain a wind-maximizing competitive edge, your chartplotter features a pre-race guidance page that shows your virtual starting line along with data fields showing laylines, time to burn before the start and a race timer that can be synchronized across all your networked Garmin GPS products. In addition, other supported sailing features include an enhanced wind rose, heading and course-over-ground lines, set and drift, true and apparent wind data and more.
GPX Waypoints Transfer
If you have waypoints, tracks or frequently used routes stored on another manufacturer’s GPS product — or on a Garmin handheld device — it’s easy to transfer those items to your new Garmin chartplotter via industry-standard GPX software formatting.
Panoptix LiveScope™ System
We Took Scanning Sonar and Made It Panoptix™
- See highly detailed, easy-to-interpret live scanning sonar images of structure, bait and fish swimming below and around your boat in real time, even when your boat is stationary
- Easily adjust the transducer to fit your fishing techniques; point forward to see around your boat, or point down to see directly below your boat
- See incredibly sharp real-time scanning sonar images up to 200’ down and away
- Attitude Heading Reference System (AHRS) stabilizes sonar view on chartplotter screen, even in rough conditions
- Simple plug-and-play Garmin Marine Network connector makes it easy to install and seamlessly integrate with your compatible Garmin chartplotter
Clearly, this is the most amazing sonar technology ever. You have never fished like this before. Panoptix LiveScope is live, real-time scanning sonar. You can actually see easy-to-interpret live scanning sonar images of fish swimming near clearly defined structure. You can even see your lure as you retrieve it. And your boat doesn’t need to be moving. These images are so clear and precise that with a little practice, you might be able to distinguish between species of fish!
Two Modes in One Transducer
You get both LiveScope™ Down and LiveScope™ Forward modes in one transducer. It’s easy to adjust the transducer mode to fit your fishing techniques; use LiveScope Forward to see remarkably clear images of structure and swimming fish around your boat, and use LiveScope Down to see directly below your boat. The view automatically updates on your compatible Garmin chartplotter. AHRS stabilization keeps your sonar view steady, even in rough conditions.
Panoptix LiveScope Down
LiveScope Down mode allows you to see live, easy-to-interpret scanning sonar images of structure and swimming fish in incredible detail below your boat —up to 200’ — even while your boat is stationary.
Panoptix LiveScope Forward
LiveScope Forward mode is an excellent tool for scouting and fishing out ahead of your cast. You’re looking at live, highly detailed and easy-to-interpret scanning sonar images of structure and fish swimming all around your boat — up to 200’ — even while your boat is stationary.
The Panoptix LiveScope scanning sonar system includes a compact GLS 10 sonar black box with LVS32 transducer and simple plug-and-play Garmin Marine Network connector, making it easy to install and seamlessly integrate with your compatible Garmin chartplotter. Use the transducer as a supplemental traditional and ClearVü sonar source to see a historical representation of structure and fish below your boat.
- Physical dimensions:
- GLS 10 sonar black box: 9.6” x 5.9” x 2.6” (24.5 x 14.9 x 6.5 cm);
- LVS32 transducer: 5.4” x 3.8” x 1.8” (13.7 x 9.7 x 4.6 cm)
- GLS 10 sonar black box: 4.3 lbs (2.0 kg);
- LVS32 trasnducer: 1.9 lbs (0.9 kg)
- Water rating: IPX7
- Garmin Marine Network™ ports: 1 (small connector)
- Temperature range: Operating: -15 C to 70 C; Non-operating: -40 C to 85 C
Sonar Features & Specifications
- Frequencies supported: 530 – 1,100 kHz
- Transmit power: 500W
- Maximum depth: Down and Forward: 200’ (61.0M)
- Power input: 10-32 V
- Power usage: 21 W typical, 58 W max
- Fuse: 7.5 A