Dependable cranking battery for UTVs/Side-by-Side and more.
- For engines 400hp (but can be used for smaller engines as well)
- Cold Cranking Amps (CCA) – 900A
- 70% lighter than lead acid batteries & more compact
- Has 2-4x the service life of lead acid batteries (3000-5000 cycles)
- Always know the status of your battery with Bluetooth technology
- Equipped with an Advanced Battery Management System (BMS) with power terminal cut-off & recovery
- Cell balancing & low voltage/over voltage protection
- Short-circuit protection
- Plug & play ready – easy drop in replacement
- Energy efficient w/99% Depth Of Discharge (DOD)
- Features a special emergency start function, with 25% of the battery reserved for emergency purposes
- Comes with an incredible warranty
- Dimensions (Lx W x H): 7.7 x 5.1 x 6.1″ (196 x 130 x 155 mm)
- Weight: 9lbs (4.1kg)
12V 30Ah Lithium Starter Battery: Your Reliable Lithium Starting Battery
The Ionic 12V 30Ah is one of our most powerful lithium starting batteries on the market, capable of taking on UTVs, Side-by-Side or Sport UTVs and even commercial mowers. Engines up to 400hp are no sweat for this starter battery. It’s solid, safe, and simple – you can monitor your battery via Bluetooth. Our 30Ah allows for longer run time for lights or radio when the engine is not running. This is something many other starter batteries simply cannot provide.
But surely there’s a “catch,” right? No battery could be this good. There must be some downside, like bulky sizing or jumping it off at every use. Not the case with this battery. Forget not having to jump it every time you need to mow or replacing it every season. Our Ionic starter battery has a reserve built in that can be reactivated, which works like a built in jump starter.
Your starting battery is what brings your vehicle to life. Without a battery, it’s just a dust-collecting decoration.
But not just any battery will do. You need one that won’t weigh down your vehicle, that doesn’t require maintenance, and that effortlessly fires up your engine. Good news: you’ve found it.
From UTVs to commercial mowers and lots in-between, our 12V 30Ah battery is the ideal starting battery. Like all of our starter batteries, it charges five times faster than lead acid, and maintains that charge for much longer than other battery types.
Bigger Isn’t Always Better: Battery Features
Think a hefty battery equals a better battery? Think again. Weighing in at just 10.5 lbs, this lithium cranking battery is remarkably lightweight for the amount of power it delivers.
That’s incredible, especially when you consider the fact that lead acid 12V 30Ah batteries weigh at least double. Switching to lithium is an easy way to cut down on weight (which saves money in gas!) and minimize the amount of space you’re using in your center console boat. Not to mention it saves your back from lugging around a 26-pound traditional lead acid battery.
But back-saving isn’t the only super power of this power pusher. Our lithium starting battery also cranks out anxiety-busting safety features such as:
- An integrated microprocessor-controlled battery management system (BMS).
- Microprocessor monitors main operating parameters while safely charging and discharging (voltage, currents, internal temperatures, etc.)
- Smart capabilities prevent overcharging, or charging when temperatures are too low. This helps prevent damage to your battery.
- Bluetooth function: connect your battery to your smartphone wirelessly and view data like battery status and charge left.
- Emergency start mechanism (see details below)
State-of-the-Art Safety: Emergency Start Feature
Ever been stranded in a pasture with a dead battery? Here’s to hoping you never experience such bad luck. Actually, you don’t have to leave it to luck. With a smart lithium starting battery, you can make sure that your engine starts every time.
The unique emergency start function saves 25% of the battery reserve for emergency start purposes. To start your engine up in an emergency, just reactivate the battery with the Ionic App on your phone or a long press of the battery’s emergency start button.
12V 30Ah Lithium Battery: How Does it Compare to Other Battery Types?
When you invest in a new battery, you want one that lasts. Not one that has to be replaced just a few years later. All those replacements add up, even if they aren’t costly up front. You’ll end up spending more money in the long run.
Maybe it’s time to choose quality over “cheap”. Our 12V 30Ah lithium battery is built to outlast the competition but comes at a competitive price. With a cycle life of 3,000 to 5,000 cycles, it’ll last roughly 10 years depending upon usage. Think about it – that could mean 10 whole years without having to replace your battery.
But that’s not the only reason why our 12V 30Ah lithium cranking battery comes out on top. Other battery types just can’t provide the same amount of efficiency. For example, lithium batteries have a 99% usable capacity. You can spend all day out in your pasture and not even come close to draining your battery. How much usable capacity does lead acid offer? A measly 50-60%.
Our Lithium Batteries Vs. Other Brands
How does our 12V 30Ah lithium battery (and our other lithium batteries) compare to other lithium brands? Like the winner in an Olympic race. All those runners race well, but only one wins. We offer a winning combination of top cell quality, performance, and longevity. Here’s what sets us apart:
- High-Performing Cells: Although cheaper cells do exist, we’ve chosen to use only top quality cells in our products. Sure, cheap cells can save a buck. But as the saying goes, “you get what you pay for”.
- Smart Batteries. We’ve outfitted our batteries with smart Bluetooth technology. Never worry about your battery status again! You can access important data in a flash via your smartphone.
- Certified and Trustworthy: Our 10Ah cells pass the following certifications: UL1642, IEC62619, UN38.3.
- Quality You Can Trust: Our factory meets the industry standard and holds the ISO Certification (ISO9000/14001/ OHASA18001). We produce, test, and pack our batteries in our own facilities, guaranteeing quality every step of the way.
- Extensive Testing: We ensure our batteries deliver great performance in a variety of conditions.
- Exceptional Service: When you contact LithiumHub, you’ll speak to a real person, right here in the USA. Our lithium battery experts can answer your questions and help you choose the right battery for your application.