- 70% lighter than lead acid batteries
- Two to four times the service life (3000-5000 cycles)
- Great for RV and motorhome house battery, solar power storage
- Battery Management Systems (BMS) with power terminal cut-off and recovery
- Cell balancing and low voltage/over voltage protection, short-circuit protection
- Bluetooth technology to monitor battery status
- Maximize your energy potential with 99% Depth of Discharge (DOD)
- Drop in replacements (plug and play)
- Run as many needed in parallel
- Comes with an 8 year limited warranty to give you peace of mind with your purchase.
- Can go up to 4 in series with this battery
- Can be used for starting engines up to 1100A CCA equivalent
Ionic Lithium Deep Cycle Battery 12V300-EP4S
The best value 12V 300ah lithium deep cycle battery on the market
The Ionic 12V 300ah Lithium Deep Cycle Battery is the most competitively priced lithium deep cycle battery on the market and also comes with an 8 year limited warranty to give you peace of mind with your purchase.
World Class Safety Features
Ionic Deep Cycle 12V300-EP has 12 volts and a 300Ah capacity and is perfect for powering your deep cycle systems. Ionic Deep Cycle has an internal microprocessor controlled battery management system (BMS) that monitors the key operational parameters during charging and discharging, such as voltages, currents and internal temperatures.
Built for Long Lasting Reliable Power
The Ionic Deep Cycle Battery has a cycle life of 3,000 cycles or about 10 calendar years. Our lithium-ion batteries have a usable capacity of 99% compared to 50-60% for traditional lead-acid batteries]. LithiumHub Deep Cycle batteries function in the widest range of temperatures with a discharge temperature range (Functional) of –20°C to 60°C (–4°F to 140°F) and a charge temperature range of 0°C to 45°C (32°F to 113°F). Automatically detects if batteries are too cold to take a charge.
The Ionic Deep Cycle Lithium Battery line has the best weight to power ratio on the market
At 20.5” (L) x 10.6″ (W) x 8.7” (H) and weighing only 83.1 lbs., the Ionic Deep Cycle 12V300-EP has the best size to power ratio of any deep cycle battery on the market. Connectors: 3/8th UNC Threads allow the battery to be installed in any direction unlike lead-acid batteries which are fixed. Ionic Deep Cycle Batteries self-discharge rate per month is between 1-3% compared to lead-acid batteries which are about 30%. Max charge voltage is 14.6V and the discharge cut-off voltage is 10.5V. Max charge current is 300A and max discharge current is 200A / 350A(3s). Peak discharge current is 500A (3s). 2500W continuous, 6000W peak (3s). Can be charged with solar chargers. Can be charged with most traditional lead-acid chargers that do not have “Desulfate” mode, provided the current levels do not exceed lithium battery charge specification. Using a traditional lead-acid charger that reaches 14.4-14.6 volts will allow the battery to be fully charged. Chargers that do not exceed 13.6 volts will only charge the battery to 50% capacity or less.
HAS BLUETOOTH CONNECTION
CAN BE CHARGED IN SERIES
CAN BE CHARGED IN PARALLEL
30 DAY RETURN POLICY
8 YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY